The mission of the Hispanic Chamber is to promote Hispanic and non-Hispanic businesses and professionals; encourage economic development (business and industrial/manufacturing investments); provide a forum in which business issues are advocated; to encourage, network and market our membership’s products and services; and to create partnerships that will benefit and enhance the business climate and community throughout Merced County. Through your involvement with the Hispanic Chamber, every Chamber member contributes to an organizational effort that benefits the local business economy while promoting your business.
The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce works to enhance its members’ ability to conduct their business successfully by providing the following benefits:
- Develop Business Connections: Hispanic Chamber can put you in touch with individuals and/or companies that could result in new clients and customers.
- Provide Business Referrals: The Hispanic Chamber receives numerous requests each year for recommendations on products or services to be purchased in the area. We refer our members to local residents, newcomers, visitors and requesting such products and services.
- Membership Directory Listing: Members will be included in the Hispanic Chamber’s on-line directory website listing (www.mercedhcc.com). This provides an excellent opportunity for individuals to search for your specific products or services.
- Seminars and Workshops: Through out the year the Hispanic Chamber presents information on seminars and workshops on issues relating to small business development, current and upcoming legislative issues affecting business and other related information at little or no cost.
- Mixers and Ribbon Cuttings: Our monthly mixers or ribbon cuttings are a great setting for providing business-to-business networking opportunities to establish new relationships and business contacts. Each month a member hosts an open house or ribbon cutting at their business location inviting attendees to a first-hand view of their products or services.
- Committee Meetings: Members may participate in activities and/or special events through various committees offered by the Hispanic Chamber. These committees offer the opportunities to join professional business people in sharing interests and other aspects of the Hispanic Chamber.
All new members will also receive the following:
- Your individual/business name will appear on the home page of the Hispanic Chamber’s website as a new member.
- New members will be introduced at one of the monthly Hispanic Chamber mixers and will be presented with their membership plaque.
Click here to join!
Merced County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce • 1640 N Street Suite 120 • Merced, CA 95340
Office: (209) 384-9537 • Fax: (209) 384-0934 • E-mail: